Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, We may collect personally identifiable information from you.The information may collect through your use and interaction with our products and services includes your:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- billing and credit card information (for purchases only);
- information about your computer hardware and software such as your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times, and referring website addresses (only when accessing tiabtc.com).
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
- registering for an account on tiabtc.com;
- entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners;
- signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- sending us an email message;
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
Use of your Personal Information
We collects and uses your personal information to:
- improve and develop our products and services;
- personalize our products and services and make recommendations;
- send you notices,include updates,security alerts ,invoices, and other support and administrative messages or technical notices;
- protect the safety of our users, includes blocking suspected spammers,addressing abuse, and enforcing tiabtc.com Member Agreement and our other policies;
- advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers
- analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
- operate and deliver the services you have requested, including, without limitation, updating, securing, maintaining, troubleshooting, providing support, and generating general statistics with respect to the use of the tiabtc.com website and subpages, affiliated emails, chatrooms and discussion groups (or otherwise), videos or webinars posted through the YouTube channel “提阿非羅大人”, and any other statements or communications from us to you;
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different contexts to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
Our processing of personal data for these purposes includes both automated and manual (human) methods of processing. Our automated methods often are related to and supported by our manual methods. To build, train, and improve the accuracy of our automated methods of processing, we may manually review some of the predictions and inferences produced by the automated methods against the underlying data from which the predictions and inferences were made.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We may contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may share or disclose your personal information, without notice, if necessary to complete any transaction or if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal served to the site
- protect and defend the rights ;
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety or users of us, or the public.
We (tiabtc.com) may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. The cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize some pages, or register with site or services, a cookie helps our server to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
Accessing Your Data
You can control your personal data that we collects by contacting us or using various tools . In some cases, your ability to access or control your personal data will be limited, as required or permitted by applicable law. How you can access or control your personal data will depend on the website products and services that you use. For example, you can control the use of your data for interest-based advertising from us by following the opt-out link provided in our advertising emails to you, and you may access, clear, and modify some of your data through the User Portal on tiabtc.com.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
We secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure by implementing the following systems and protocols for this purpose.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Changes to this Policy
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question for our site, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
tia & tiabtc
updated on June 06,2022